All seasoned and aspiring DJs need their own audio equipment, including a high-quality powered subwoofer that can be easily transported from gig to gig.
If you are looking for a sub that can produce a reliably crisp and low bass, while simultaneously reducing the strain on your main speakers, then you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve rounded up the best powered subwoofers specifically designed for DJs, so you can focus on mixing your music and keeping the crowd entertained.
Quick List: Best Powered Subwoofer for DJs
- Rockville RBG18S Powered Subwoofer – Best Overall
- Electro Voice ELX200-18SP Powered Subwoofer
- Sound Town Metis Series 15-inch Powered Subwoofer
- Behringer Eurolive B1200D Pro – Best Budget Option
- QSC KS118 Direct Radiating 18-inch Subwoofer – Most Powerful
- JBL Professional SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System
- Rockville RBG18FA 18-inch Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Seismic Audio Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch Subwoofer
- Alto Professional TS312S Portable Powered Subwoofer
- Mackie Thump18S Powered Speaker Cabinet
- PRORECK 2000W DJ Subwoofer
Powered Subwoofer for DJs Reviews
Owning a high-quality powered subwoofer is practically essential for DJs.
Subwoofers can transform the audio quality of an entire sound system, making them a great piece of equipment to bring to different venues when you aren’t familiar with the sound system or suspect you might be working with low quality speakers.
If these DJ speakers are out of your budget you might want to consider one of the affordable portable CD players on the market.
In putting together this list, I looked for powered subwoofers that put a premium on versatility and reliability. As a DJ, you want to be sure you have the right tools to create the best possible sound no matter where you’re playing, and the last thing you want is to have your equipment blow out in the middle of a set.
I also paid attention to specific features geared towards live performances. The subs on this list have enough power to fill large spaces and come with variable crossover frequencies, so you can customize your cut points and achieve a louder sound without consuming more power.
Other factors I took into consideration included weight and frequency response range. These subwoofers reveal the deepest and lowest base but are still light enough that they can easily be transported to different venues and gigs.
The Best Powered Subwoofers for DJs
1. Rockville RBG18S Powered Subwoofer — Best Overall
- Features: Rockville RBG18S 18" 2000 Watt Active Powered PA Subwoofer.
- 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 2000 Watts Peak. 18" Woofer with 120oz Magnet and 4” Voice Coil. Frequency Response: 35HZ-2000HZ. Adjustable Crossover Control: 40HZ-500HZ. Maximum SPL @ 1w /...
- DSP Digital Signal Processor with Boost or Extended Low Frequency Control. Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators. Signal Input LED Indicator. Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator.
Our top pick for the best overall powered subwoofer goes to the Rockville RBG18S. Rockville is one of the most well-respected brands when it comes to producing reliable, high-quality audio equipment, and this well-built 18-inch subwoofer is no exception.
- Three position adjustable low pass crossover
- Internal heat sink with automatic fan cooling system
- Strong pole socket for easy setup
- Sleek finish
- Very heavy
- Best performance when using dual subs
What immediately stands out about the Rockville RBG18S subwoofer is its tremendous power. With 2000 Watts peak power and 500 Watts RMS, the RBG18S outperforms a lot of single unit stage subs. With that amount of sheer volume, you will be able to perform in front of larger audiences with the confidence that you have enough power to fill the space.
Another huge selling point for this subwoofer is the adjustable low pass crossover. The three-position high frequency cut-off points ensure that you will never put too much strain on your main speakers, achieving louder sounds with the same amount of energy input. It also gives you the option to divert more of the mid-range frequencies to your own subwoofer, so if you find yourself playing a venue with a poor sound system, you will still be able to achieve a really powerful and high-quality sound.
Furthermore, the fine details and craftsmanship on this subwoofer are incredible. The RBG18S has an internal heat sink with an automatic turn-on cooling fan, so you can play all night long and never have to worry about overloading the equipment. The RBG18S is also easy to set up with a strong pole socket and intuitive input and output jacks. The subwoofer even features an attractive metal grille, so you’ll look and sound like a true professional.
2. Electro Voice ELX200-18SP Powered Subwoofer
- Ev QuickSmart mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six Elx200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- Quicksmartdsp features best-in-class processing
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing Ultra efficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV
Another reliable 18-inch powered subwoofer DJs will love is the Electro Voice LEX200-18SP. This user-friendly stage speaker is made with professional-grade materials and comes with a number of specialty features designed to make live performances easier than ever.
- High sensitivity transducer
- Pre-sets for live performance, club, and music
- Mobile application and wireless control
- Can’t alter EQ frequencies in DSP
- Reports of damage with rapid volume spikes
The Electro Voice LEX200-18SP is an ultra-powerful class-D amplifier with a great overall sound quality and some of the most user-friendly design features on the market. Although it does not offer as much peak power as other models, this subwoofer makes up for it with innovative technology and a highly efficient transducer that ensures the highest volume delivery for the lowest power input. You’ll be able to get that hard-hitting, chest-thumping bass without having to use up a tremendous amount of energy.
Additionally, the LEX200-18SP connects to a mobile application with specialty presents for different listening venues, input level controls, and a master volume control. The mobile application allows you to easily configure and re-configure your subwoofer wirelessly via Bluetooth, giving you tremendous versatility and making it possible to adjust your settings even when you are on the go.
You’ll also receive notifications through the mobile application if your sound system is being overdriven or there are any issues affecting the equipment’s performance, so you never have to worry about running into critical snags or malfunctions during a set.
Finally, this subwoofer is light and portable enough that you can use it in both home audio and live performance settings. This is a great feature for young DJs at the start of their careers who don’t have a lot of extra money to invest in separate pieces.
3. Sound Town Metis Series 15-inch Powered Subwoofer
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier, the subwoofer handles 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 1800 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. Thanks to the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful...
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through or 100Hz-200Hz high pass selectable) and RCA...
The Sound Town Metis series is a line of top-quality speakers, stage monitors, and subwoofers specifically designed for professional audio applications and DJ use. The 15-inch model offers the best value of the bunch, with high levels of power and sturdy construction, all for a relatively affordable price.
- Rugged construction
- Versatile input and output connections
- Fairly heavy
- Not as powerful as other models
Although it is slightly smaller than most 18-inch stage subs, the Metis Series 15-inch subwoofer packs a good amount of punch. It reaches up to 500 Watts RMS and 1800Watts peak power, putting it in the same range as a lot of bigger and more expensive models.
Although it doesn’t have the absolute highest power rating on the market, it is still able to deliver a thunderous sound by using high-end materials to reduce distortion and improve damping. When you play a gig with this subwoofer, you’ll always get a really tight, focused bass even at high volumes and low frequencies.
The fantastic build-quality also lends itself to touring applications. The Sound Town Metis Series 15-inch powered subwoofer has a heavy-duty metal grille, enforced metal corners, and recessed handles, so you won’t have to worry about damaging your audio equipment when you take it on the road.
Finally, the versatile input and output connections make it extraordinarily easy to integrate into your existing stage setup. This is a really important feature, as you won’t have to waste time connecting wires, routing cables, and troubleshooting every time you want to play a gig. You can simply plug it in and focus all your attention on creating the perfect mix.
4. Behringer Eurolive B1200D Pro — Best Budget Option
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
The Behringer Eurolive B1200D Pro is a lightweight model that offers good overall value for cost. The precise design and powerful transducer deliver a really accurate and crisp bass even at ultra-low frequencies, making this one of the best powered subwoofers on the market.
- Precise and accurate bass
- Over excursion, thermal, and clip limiting features
- Good value for cost
- Power rating is low
If your primary concern is accuracy and precision, you can’t really do better than a Behringer subwoofer. The Behringer Eurolive B1200D Pro features an extremely powerful 12” long-excursion transducer that is capable of producing an incredibly accurate bass. With this subwoofer, you’ll always get super precise audio reproduction even at extremely low frequencies. That way you won’t miss out on any depth of sound and you can listen to your music the way it was meant to be heard.
Another important feature of the B1200D Pro is that is includes a comprehensive protection system to combat over excursion, thermal overload, and clip limiting. If you’re not able to shell out a ton of cash on a premium sub, then the Behringer Eurolive B1200D Pro is a great budget-friendly subwoofer that promises tremendous reliability longevity, and peace of mind. Even if you can’t afford top of the line equipment, you can still rest assured that your subwoofer will continue to perform well over the course of a long set or all-night event.
The only downside is that this sub is not as powerful a lot of 15 and 18-inch powered subwoofers. If you’re primarily playing EDM music or need a more punchier bottom end, you may want to opt for something a little bit more powerful. You can also opt for a pair of B1200D Pros so you can DJ both dinner clubs and night clubs.
5. QSC KS118 Direct Radiating 18-inch Subwoofer – Most Powerful
- A very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues
- Features an 18" direct radiating driver powered by a 3600W Class D amp, to deliver high SPL with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies
- On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement
The QSC KS118 Direct Radiating 18-inch Subwoofer is far and away out top pick for the most powerful powered sub available. Boasting a whopping 3600 Watts peak power and 2000 Watts RMS, this subwoofer delivers an absolutely monstrous sound that is sure to fill even the largest concert venue.
- Extremely powerful
- Rugged enclosure and sturdy construction
- Optional deep mode for lower frequency extension
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Very expensive
- Extremely heavy
The KS118 is by far the hardest hitting subwoofer on the market. If you’re looking to play huge concerts or want a chest-thumping sound strong enough to shake an entire dance club, then this is definitely the right subwoofer for you. Unlike a lot of subs that focus exclusively on achieving high power ratings, the KS118 does not sacrifice on musicality. It’s able to produce a clean, deep sound that remains balanced despite the sub’s extraordinary power.
Although the insane power rating is what we love most, the QSC KS118 Direct Radiating 18-inch subwoofer boasts an equally impressive build quality and rugged durability. The plywood cabinet and heavy metal grille ensure that this subwoofer holds up even when it’s delivering venue shaking, chest-thumping bass. DJs and other musical performers will appreciate the fact that this subwoofer is capable of withstanding regular, professional use, without compromising on audio quality.
Because this subwoofer features four low-noise casters, you won’t really notice the fact that it’s extremely heavy. You’ll still be able to transport it to and from gigs so you can deliver hard hitting bass no matter where you’re performing.
6. JBL Professional SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and DBX signal processors
The JBL SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System is another power heavy, professional quality subwoofer that delivers on both sound quality and sturdy construction. This self-powered subwoofer system is perfect for touring and larger event venues.
- Very powerful
- Dual 18-inch subwoofers
- Extensive controls for fine tuning sound
- Very expensive
- Extremely heavy
With two internal 18-inch subwoofer cones, the JBL SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System is capable of moving a tremendous amount of air. You can actually feel surge of pressure and force this subwoofer emits when standing next to it.
The power ratings are some of the best on the market, with 3200 Watts peak power and 800 Watts RMS, but because the subwoofer system achieves this power by utilizing dual subwoofer cones, the bass it produces remains controlled and musical. If you’re looking for a punchy, loud bass that stays crisp and clean even at the highest outputs, then this subwoofer is a great choice.
Another major selling point of the JBL SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System is its customizable settings. This system is fully configurable and includes a variety of tunings and pre-sets for easy use. Whether you’re a new or experienced DJ, you’ll appreciate how much time you can save by selecting from the preset configurations.
Still, the subwoofer system features an extensive range of controls for mixing, amplifier monitoring, and fine tuning the audio for DJs who like to have total control over their sound.
The only downside is that this subwoofer system is massive. Weighing roughly 145 pounds, the JBL SRX828 SP18 Dual Subwoofer System is not for amateurs. At a minimum, you will need a large truck bed to transport this subwoofer system, but a touring van is probably more realistic. You can also get a case and casters to help with transportation.
7. Rockville RBG18FA 18-inch Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Rockville RBG18FA 18" 3000W Pro audio folded horn Active powered subwoofer
- 750 Watts RMS/ 1500 watts Program/ 3000 Watts Peak. 18" Woofer with 130oz magnet and 4" Voice coil
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB) 25Hz - 120Hz. Maximum SPL @ 1W/ 1M: 135dB peak/ 129dB continuous
If you’re looking for power but don’t have thousands of dollars to shell out on high-end equipment, then the Rockville RBG18FA 18-inch Folded Horn Subwoofer is a great mid-range option that still packs a powerful punch. This subwoofer utilizes a unique folded-horn technology that acts as a physical amplifier and redirects the energy from the back of the speaker to the front, so you can get a more powerful and punchier base.
- Great value
- Very powerful
- Internal heat sink and automatic fan cooling
- Solid wood enclosure
- Requires lots of adjustments on mixer
- Extremely heavy
The Rockville RBG18FA offers tremendous value. It boasts power ratings and a strong performance comparable to far more expensive subwoofers but does this at a fraction of the cost. The innovative folder horn technology delivers a punchy, booming bass, so you can get that crazy loud sound without it having to cost a fortune. This subwoofer is also capable of reaching crazy low frequencies, so you won’t miss out on any of the depth in your music.
The RBG18FA is made with high quality materials and promises reliability and resiliency. Although the solid wood enclosure gives this subwoofer considerable heft, it also adds a level of sturdiness that is important for high output applications. The RBG18FA folded horn subwoofer also includes an internal heat sink and variable speed cooling fan without automatic turn-on capabilities, so you don’t have to worry about thermal overload during long sets.
The only downside is that this mid-range subwoofer does require quite a bit of adjusting in order to achieve a balanced sound. This may be annoying for DJs who work with a variety of music genres but is a worthwhile compromise for what this sub offers. This subwoofer is also quite heavy but comes with sturdy casters for easier transport.
8. Seismic Audio Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch Subwoofer
- 15 Inch Subwoofer: This high performance compact 15" Active subwoofer is the ultimate in power, performance and portability for any PA setting. It is constructed entirely of 7 ply Birch plywood and...
- Subwoofer Cabinet: The cabinet houses a 15 " Woofer that operates at 300 Watts RMS and 600 Watts Peak Power and reproduces low frequencies down to 35 Hz. The built in amplifier makes it the perfect...
- Powered Subwoofer: The Baby Tremor PW 15 Inch Active Subwoofer also contains a pole mount to accommodate a satellite speaker for optimal full range PA performance.
Another good budget option that is suitable for up and coming and amateur DJs is the Seismic Audio Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch Subwoofer. This powered sub is compact and perfect for smaller gigs such as weddings, community events, and jazz clubs.
- Affordable price
- Sturdy construction and rugged build
- Easy to hook up and configure
- No internal fan and prone to overheating
- Low power ratings
- Some distortion at higher volumes
Seismic audio is a very respectable brand when it comes to entry level audio equipment. Their Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch subwoofer sounds great and has a sleek external finish, so you can have an all-around professional quality experience, even at an entry level price point. The bass it produces is tight and clear, packing a decent enough punch to fill out small event spaces and parties.
That said, this subwoofer is really only intended for small DJ setups. With only 300 Watts RMS, the power ratings on this model are simply not enough to perform well in larger spaces like rave clubs or concert venues. The Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch Subwoofer also maxes out quite easily, so you won’t really be able to get a tremendous amount of volume from the sub alone. Instead, you’ll have to rely on a more powerful main speaker system or combine the Baby Tremor with a second 15-inch subwoofer.
Although this subwoofer has a heat sink, it does not include an internal fan cooling system. If you’re worried about overheating the equipment during long events and all-night parties, you may want to direct a small fan at the back of the subwoofer to cool it down.
Still, with sturdy construction, and a reliably crisp and tight sounding bass, the Seismic Audio Baby Tremor Powered 15-inch Subwoofer is one of the best budget models around.
9. Alto Professional TS312S Portable Powered Subwoofer
- Superior Sound for your PA System: 12 inch 2000W active subwoofer speaker with high efficiency class D amplifiers
- The Perfect Match: XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion PA speaker
- Setup Simplified: Lightweight, portable PA cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation; Integrated 35MM pole socket
If you’re a mobile DJ or are worried about stage space, then the Alto Professional TS312S Portable Powered Subwoofer is a compact piece of equipment that is capable of delivering a good amount of power and is very easy to transport, even when you’re by yourself. With user-friendly design features and a rugged finish, this powered subwoofer is a fantastic choice for any DJ.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to integrate into speaker system
- Rugged finish holds up with heavy use
- Cabinet may rattle at high outputs
- Smaller woofer cone than many models
The Alto Professional TS312S Portable Powered Subwoofer is one of the only 12-inch woofers to make our list. This is because smaller woofer cones simply can’t push as much air and typically aren’t able to achieve the same volumes or low frequencies as larger models.
The Alto Professional TS312S Portable Powered Subwoofer is a notable exception, offering a good amount of power and punchy bass notes. The smaller subwoofer cone is also able to achieve undistorted mid-range and high frequencies, making it a great option for DJs who like to play a variety of genres or a good amount of pop music.
This subwoofer is also incredibly user-friendly. Multiple output channels and modes make it incredibly easy to integrate with companion PA speakers, so even if you’re not familiar with audio connections and equipment set up, you’ll still be able to configure your sound system with ease. The TS312S also has an extended LF switch for improved EQ control, making it possible to achieve the perfect balance in your mix.
Finally, the TS312S sub comes with electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protections, so you can rest assured your equipment will hold up even with the heaviest use.
10. Mackie Thump18S Powered Speaker Cabinet
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimizations-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
Mackie is one of the most popular brands and a world leader when it comes to portable stage equipment and live sound. The Thump 18S Powered Speaker Cabinet is a truly professional piece of equipment that provides power, precision, and reliability in the form of comprehensive system protections, so you’ll have the right tools to get that perfect sound.
- Robust enclosure
- Comprehensive system protections
- Precise and accurate bass
- Not as powerful as comparable models
The main selling point of the Thump18S is the fantastic sound quality it offers. The subwoofer is able to produce a highly accurate bass and has been specifically designed to remain precise and tight even under the most strenuous conditions. For DJs and other live performers, this precision is absolutely critical.
Additionally, the Thump18S is made with sturdy, high-quality materials that will hold up on the road and in outdoor event venues. The comprehensive system protection as another level of assurance, as you won’t ever have to worry about overloading your equipment or having it malfunction if you accidentally push the driver too hard. If you want a robust piece of equipment, it doesn’t get much better than the self-proclaimed “Built-Like-A-Tank” Thump18S.
One of the only downsides to this sub is that its power ratings are lower than most powered subwoofers in a comparable price range. With only 600 Watts RMS, this subwoofer alone is likely not strong enough for large outdoor concerts or big venues. Luckily, it can easily be connected to a second subwoofer for additional volume and punch.
11. PRORECK 2000W DJ Subwoofer
- Powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver for bass reinforcement.; 400 Watts RMS/ 800 watts Program/ 2000 Watts Peak; 18 inch woofer with 60oz magnet and 3" voice coil....
People working in the audio industry adore the PRORECK 2000W DJ Subwoofer because it pumps 2000 W of pure audio, has a balanced XLR combo, stereo RCA inputs, and other amazing bells and whistles.
✔ What we like: Lightweight but powerful design
❌ What we don’t like: Sound quality is just okay
👌 Standout Features:
- 18-inch subwoofer
- 2000 Watts
- Power on and max volume indicators
- Balanced XLR combo
- Strong plywood housing
More than anything else, I’m happy to tell you about the PRORECK 2000W DJ Subwoofer because it provides crystal-clear audio at 2000 W of intense power. It has a low-frequency driver, which provides bass reinforcement, and overall, the 18-inch woofer is the perfect speaker for DJs who work at parties, meetings, churches, bars, conferences, theaters, and more.
Even more impressive is the balanced XLR combo. This means the right and left audio signals are always perfectly in sync, so you’re never going to lose channel information unnecessarily or needlessly. And the XLR combo is full range, and filtered to support signals between 100 Hz and 20 kHz.
On the opposite side of the spectrum, one DJ recently told me about his experience with this subwoofer. Even though he said it was perfectly fine for using it at home, he did mention that he wouldn’t bring it to gigs with him. He said the quality wasn’t good enough for him to take to a paid performance. This is a little vague, so I asked him about the sound quality. Ultimately, he said the sound quality was just okay and felt there were better subwoofers out there for gigs.
In the end, I have no trouble recommending the PRORECK 2000W DJ Subwoofer because of the powerful 2000 W subwoofer, the balanced XLR combo, the selectable phases, the solid plywood housing, and the hundreds of great experiences that I’ve heard about from other previously happy customers.
Powered Subwoofer for DJs Buying Guide
Do I need a Subwoofer if I Already Have a PA System?
If you’re new to DJing or to the world of live sound, then you may be wondering why you would need a subwoofer if you already have a speaker system.
Subwoofers are specifically intended to drive lower frequencies. Most PA systems and standard speakers are not capable of reaching frequencies around 40Hz and less, which causes the lower notes to just roll off. If you’re a DJ, then you’ll want to make sure that all the bass notes in your mix come through and don’t end up distorted or fuzzy because of your speakers’ limited drivers. The same principle holds true for other live musicians and event performers. Wedding bands, pub owners, and other amateur DJs will want to ensure they’re getting the fullest possible sound.
Another benefit to having a powered subwoofer is that it can divert the energy away from your PA system, thus allowing you to achieve louder volumes without overloading your equipment. Adding a subwoofer to your system helps you maximize your total power, allowing you to play larger even venues and take your live performances to a whole new level.
Even if you’re an amateur DJ and are borrowing the audio equipment from your gig venues, a powered subwoofer is an important piece of equipment to own. With a powered subwoofer, you’ll be able to play music without an amplifier. This will allow you to perform at a wider range of venues and get more gigs.
What Size of Subwoofer is Best?
The size and type of subwoofer you choose will depend primarily on the type of music you’re playing and the kinds of events you will be performing at. Smaller subwoofer cones are more suitable for specific musical styles such as acoustic, folk, and jazz. If you’re a DJ at a jazz or dinner club, then a smaller driver will be a better option for matching mid-range and high frequencies.
Smaller subwoofers are also lighter and less expensive than larger models. If you’re an amateur with the occasional DJ gig or you primarily work at weddings, community events, and small social functions, then a 12 or 15-inch subwoofer is probably all you need.
Professional EDM style DJs performing at raves, clubs, and larger concert venues will likely opt for a larger driver or even dual powered subwoofers as these are capable of achieving a louder, deeper bass. If you’re an amateur DJ who dreams of playing a larger venue someday, or you’re just someone who likes to play a lot of EDM or hip hop, then a professional quality 18-inch subwoofer is a good investment.
Finding the Perfect Powered Subwoofer
Every DJ needs a reliable subwoofer they can trust to deliver the highest quality sound. The powered subwoofers in this list come at a range of different price points and offer a variety of specialty features and strengths, but all are fantastic additions that will enhance any PA system.
- Definitive Technology Descend DN12 Subwoofer Review (Tested)
- Definitive Technologies Studio 3D Mini Review (Soundbar & Sub)
- 10 Best Shallow Mount Subwoofers (8, 10 & 12-inch Options)
- 7 Best In Wall Subwoofers (Under $100 to Over $1000)
- 8 Best Free Air Subwoofers (Includes Sub For Boat)
Trent is a music lover, musical instrument player and passionate audio afficionado.