Are you on the hunt for a wired headset with microphone for your cell phone?
Some of the cell phone headsets are really cheap and uncomfortable and they don’t live up to their intended reputation.
I’ve discovered five of the best wired headsets that have a microphone for you to consider.
I want you to seriously think about my recommendations, read over the reviews, and base your choice on the exact headset to meet your needs.
They’re all available in an affordable price range, so money shouldn’t be a problem.
Quick List: Top 5 Wired Headsets with Microphone for Cell Phone
- Arama A602MP Cell Phone Headset – Best Overall
- Wantek F600J35 Wired Headset
- Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset
- Wantek 3.5mm Cell Phone Headset
- Callez Cell Phone Headset
The Best Wired Headsets with Microphone for Cell Phone In 2020
1. Arama A602MP Cell Phone Headset – Best Overall
- Ultra durable headset with reliable structure, build for last. Six levels of adjustability and a lightweight design ensure all day comfortable wearing. You can even pull or bend the headband for...
The Arama A602MP Cell Phone Headset is the best overall because it’s ultra durable, compatible with the iPhone, and delivers clear communication with HD Voice.
✔️ What we like: It delivers an immersive audio experience
❌ What we don’t like: The audio isn’t loud enough
- Noise cancellation microphone
- 3.5 mm headset
- Extremely lightweight design
This popular headset is outstanding for cell phones because it’s compatible with iOS and Android devices, so you can easily connect it to your Samsung or iPhone without any difficulty. The ear cushions are soft and extremely comfortable; it has a noise canceling microphone that makes you sound perfectly clear to the person on the other end of the phone, and the headset is durable.
The only potential issue is one reviewer felt that the audio from the Arama A602MP Cell Phone Headset wasn’t loud enough, but this doesn’t seem to be the norm.
2. Wantek F600J35 Wired Headset
- This 3.5mm Phone Headset fits for iPhone, Samsung, most Smart Phones and Laptops Computers PCs Tablets iPad MAC with Single 3.5mm headset jack. For iPhone 7/ 7 Plus/ 8/ 8 Plus/ X/ XS/ XR or Newer...
The Wantek F600J35 Wired Headset has a noise cancelling microphone, a 3.5 mm jack, and it’s compatible with the latest smart devices.
✔️ What we like: Acoustic shock protection circuit
❌ What we don’t like: Faulty voice recognition feature
- 330° rotatable microphone arm
- Soft T-pad
- Soft leatherette ear cushion
Consider the Wantek F600J35 Wired Headset because it delivers high quality sound and makes it easy to communicate clearly with the people on the other end of the phone. The noise cancelling microphone reduces background noise and the 3.5 mm headphone jack makes it compatible with just about every smart device.
To connect to an iPhone, you can get a lightning to 3.5 mm adapter as well. One reviewer believed the voice recognition feature was faulty, but the overall consensus doesn’t agree.
3. Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSET – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music
The Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset is professionally designed with a built-in microphone, superior sound quality, and it connects with PCs and smartphones.
✔️ What we like: 3.5mm jack/USB connection
❌ What we don’t like: USB connector failed for multiple reviewers
- Flexible connectivity
- Leather-feel cushions
- Passive noise cancellation
This wired headset is incredibly popular. Why? So many prefer the Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset because of the flexible connectivity which makes it easy to use when connected to a cell phone while on the go, or a PC if you need a quality headset at home or in the office.
The professional sound quality is a nice added touch. Not only will you hear the calls coming in with absolute clarity, you can also use the headset for Zoom meetings, Skype calls, or to enhance your personal listening pleasure. The only major gripe came from 3 different reviewers.
They all said their USB connectors on the Jabra Evolve 40 headset failed after a short while, so this is something the manufacturer needs to address. But everything else is all good otherwise including the HD Voice and Hifi audio.
4. Wantek 3.5mm Cell Phone Headset
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY & WIDE COMPATIBILITY: 45 days money-back & 24 months warranty. Fits for iPhone, Samsung, most smart phones and Computer Laptop PC Mac iPad Tablet with single 3.5mm audio jack. For...
The Wantek 3.5 mm Cell Phone Headset is an exceptional choice because of the two year warranty, the crystal-clear chat, and the durable and comfortable design.
✔️ What we like: Headset is super lightweight and extremely comfortable
❌ What we don’t like: It’s too lightweight and it falls off
- Crystal-clear chat from wideband sound
- Soft leatherette ear cushions
- Easy to use headset controls
It’s really easy to fall in love with the Wantek 3.5 mm Cell Phone Headset. It has so many great features including an ultra durable design made of high quality plastic and superior construction, a noise cancelling microphone that eliminates background noise, and it even has acoustic shock protection circuits to protect your hearing.
One reviewer says the headset is too lightweight and falls off his head regularly. This may be so but it’s not a major problem across the board because I haven’t read this complaint anywhere else.
5. Callez Cell Phone Headset
- CLEAR CALLS: Corded 3.5mm cell phone headset with Noise-canceling mic filters out background noise and breathing sounds. Wideband audio headset for iPhone delivers clearer conversations, while...
The Callez Cell Phone Headset is the right choice because of the noise cancelling microphone and its compatibility with iPhone, Android, and cordless dect phones.
✔️ What we like: Durable and very comfortable headset
❌ What we don’t like: Static filled volume adjustment
- Acoustic shock protection circuit
- Binaural cell phone headset
- Sturdy design
The Callez Cell Phone Headset is superb because it’s so comfortable that you hardly realize you’re wearing it. Combine this with high quality audio and even higher quality talk through a mic that filters noises like breathing and voices in the background and you have the ultimate cell phone headset on your hands.
The lightweight design means additional comfort, and this is especially true if you’ll use it for many hours in a row. The only minor complaint is one reviewer hears static in his speakers whenever he adjusts the volume. This seems like an odd nitpicky complaint to me but everyone has their quirks and foibles.
Headsets With Microphones For People On The Go
Thanks for taking the time to read through this important information. I hope you found what you’re looking for when seeking out the best wired headsets with microphones for your cell phone.
Although there are hundreds of options to choose from on your favorite online retailers, I hopefully narrowed your search down to the top five.
Each one represents the best of the best in high-quality audio.
They’re all ergonomically designed, lightweight, wired and compatible with the top smart devices; they have a built-in microphone, stereo audio capabilities, and long headphone cords so you can walk around while leaving your phone on the desk or table.
You won’t have to worry about knocking it over because there’s plenty of cord length available to go around.
Good luck picking your favorite headset!
- 10 Best Headphones for Classical Music (Under $50 to Over $500)
- 10 Best Headphones Under $500 In 2021 (Open Back & Closed Back)
- 10 Best Wireless Workout Headphones In 2021 (Great for Gym & Outdoors)
- 10 Most Durable Headphones In 2021 (Well Built & Long Lasting)
- 12 Best Planar Magnetic Headphones (From $200 to $2000)
Simon is a music lover, musical instrument player and passionate audio afficionado. When he is not playing the guitar or listening to music he is either eating tacos or snoring too loudly.